To update residency if you have moved, the following documents are required by BCPS, according to Rule 5150.  

  • Property verification

    • Renting – Full lease (with an end date) or renewal letter
    • Buying or Own – Deed, Property title or mortgage statement
  • 3 pieces of mail DATED within the last 60 days – if your envelope is not USPS postmarked, please open the mail so the date of the document can be seen, electronic documents are acceptable if they have the parent/guardian’s name, address that matches the property and a date within the last 60 days.
  •  Photo ID
 Please contact 443-809-3518 for additional information on updating your residency documents.